Saturday, June 18, 2005

Who am I....really??

According to those reliable and always right online quizzes, my friends see me as painstaking and fussy. I appear very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. I rarely do things impulsively or on the spur of the moment. Instead, I examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it. The true me expects my lover to be more relaxed, calm, and composed (than what, it doesn't say....hmmmm....).

With respect to money, I'm a bit stingy. I think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities. The hidden side of my personality tends to be methodical - with trouble adapting to the rules of society. I'm the type of person who assumes that the world revolves around me. I actually act my age-pretty much. I'm excited about what's still to come in my life.

Apparently, I'm something of a perfectionist and individulaistic. I'm good at deep mental analysis and complicated reasoning. I'm very sensitive, but also a bit psychic and should follow my hunches. I do not take orders too well, and prefer to work alone or in a situation where I can be the boss. I have a tendency to be somewhat self-centered and a little stubborn (this is true).

My English skills are best in grammar and punctuation, although spelling and vocabulary aren't too bad. If I were a 2004 Hit Song, I would be Float On by Modest Mouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home