Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dancing, Stars, and a bad case of WTF???

Ok, so the person who damns reality television to hell has found a new passion, and it's "Dancing With The Stars.” B, P, and I can't wait until Wed. each week to gather around the television and see if Joey and Ashly have finally admitted they have the hots for each other. Man, I hope he's divorced!

I was so glad to see Trista get voted off, but Kelly Monaco has got to go. I don't know much about dancing seeing as I only had one year of ballet when I was 6-ish, but I do know that Kelly ain't doin' it. Kelly, when she *is* finally tossed needs to take Lisa Canning with her (who is she anyways?).

Now is the time for a properTom Cruise rant, but who isn't talking about him lately? Tom Cruise marrying Katie Holmes was bizarre enough, but taking on Matt Lauer? WTF???? I mean, I can't stand Matt Lauer, but I was rooting for HIM in the power of the minds.

But, other than that...I've still got some drama going on in my life and I'd like to say that it makes me not want to write as much, but the truth it, I just write about toally inane things to ignore the hurt that's actually going on. Good news is that I'm getting spent. I can't think of anything else shallow and pointless to write about, and even when I have an inkling of an idea I can't put it together when I sit down to type it out.

Where the heck is Nip/Tuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home