Friday, July 01, 2005

Top 10 Celebrity Crushes

I have lots to do, which is exactly why I'm making lists like this which take up time that I could be doing actual useful stuff.

The Top Ten Television/Movie Celebrities That I Have A Crush On....

10. Dan Futterman (Vincent, "Judging Amy" - but my crush came way before he was on television. Check out the movie, "Breathing Room").

9. Dhani Harrison (son of the late former Beatle, George Harrison).

8. Tom Cavanagh (TV's "Ed").

7. Paul Rudd (he's at his best in "Object of My Affection" as Jennifer Aniston's gay love interest).

6. Zach Braff (Garden State...'nuff said).

5. Martin Donovan (Saved!, The Opposite of Sex...)

4. Anthony Stewart Head (Buffy, Maxwell House commercials)

3. Dan Abrams (legal correspondent, "The Today Show")

2. Kyle McLachlan

1. JOHN CUSACK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home