Wednesday, July 20, 2005

More Top Celebrity Crushes

Ten MORE Celebrity Crushes:
(after much pondering this list, I realized these names also belong on my personal list)

10. Timothy Hutton (he is dreamy!)
9. David Duchovny (he could debrief me anytime!)
8. Ewan McGregor
7. Cillian Murphy (he was in the new Batman Begins as the bad guy. He has the greatest lips ever!)
6. Jason and Jeremy London (since they're brothers, I won't give them two spots! I couldn't choose!!)
5. Jason Lee (he is hilarious!)
4. Michael Rapaport (I think he would be the coolest guy to hang out with. Before I die, I hope I get to do that :) )
3. Josh Lucas (even though I usually pride myself on liking the uncommon celebrity hunk, those eyes......)
2. Ben Chaplin (the accent...I hope it's real!!)
1. Cole Hauser (I'll sit through bad movies to see him, but he looks his best in "White Oleander!")

More may follow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home